Sunday, January 29, 2006

What a fantastic weekend!
It all started Friday night when several of our senior girls in MYM (Andrea, Stacy, & Jessica) took me out on a suprise girls night. They found out Cheescake Factory was one of my favorite spots...so thats where we went (and ate waaaaay too much.) They also gave me a pampering gift complete with foot scrubs, facial masks, bubble bath, candles, etc, and a gift certificate to get my nails done! They made me feel so special and loved! Thank you girls so much! You are the best!


Saturday evening we got the pleasure to go to John Horn High School's rendition of The Music Man staring our very own student Matthew Montana as Prof. Harold Hill. I have to say that the Music Man is one of my favorites because it brings back memories of my great grandmother Mama Scoggins. About a year or so before her death (and 100th birthday) She decided that it was her favorite movie and she literally watched it EVERY DAY!


The whole cast did a fabulous job (this is Matthew in the picture)...we had several others who were involved...and I think I will be singing "Shapoopi, Shapoopi, the girl is hard to get" for at least a week now!


Russell and I feel so blessed to have such a great youth group! We are SO PROUD of all of them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was still in your youth group!!! When did I get so old?!?! I love reading your blog Precious Garrison Frantz! Meet me at the big swing area...I think that's the best place to go. Alex might be there too...if you're lucky. Unless he's still caught up in Bizarro World! Love you!!!