Thursday, February 09, 2006

"Four Things"

"Four Things" - here is a fun topic I copied from my friend Hannah's blog...

Four places you have lived:
1.) Waynesboro, Virginia
2.) Athens, Georgia
3.) Nashville, Tennessee
4.(5&6) Birmingham, AL;Lafayette, LA; Mesquite, TX
Four jobs you have had in your life:
1.) Hostess at Princeton's Grill
2.) Youth Encouragement Services coordinator
3.) Church Secretary
4.) Surgical Assistant....Currently substitute teacher!
Four movies you would watch over and over:
Not that big on watching movies over and over
Four books I could read over & over:
1.)The Bible
2.)Harry Potter (all of them)
3.)This Present Darkness
4.)The Secret Garden
Four TV shows you like to watch:
1.)CSI
2.)House
3.)Gilmore Girls
4.)Anything on the Food Network
Four places you have been on vacation:
1.)EUROPE!
2.)Colorado
3.)Florida
4.) Fiji (technically a mission trip, with a few days vacation built in)
Four web sites I visit daily:
1.)www.people.com
2.)www.babiesrus.com
3.)www.ebay.com
4.)www.allrecipes.com
Four of my favorite foods:
1.)Pineapple (pregnancy craving)
2.)Chinese
3.)Mexican
4.)Pizza
Four places I would rather be right now:
1.) At the beach
2.) In Georgia with my family
3.) Getting a pedicure with Suz, Amanda, & Rach
4.) In Honduras with our youth group doing mission work!

No comments: