Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Happy Birthday Hollee


I know Birthday's aren't as big of a deal as you get older, but I thought it was worth mentioning that it is Hollee (Huston) Ford's Birthday today. Hollee is one of the most thoughtful, dedicated, creative, dependable, loving, and Christ-like women I have ever had the priveledge of calling a friend. Hollee, I am so thankful that God brought you into this world 27 years ago. You are such an inspiration to me and to so many others.
I stole this picture from Hollee's blog.

4 comments:

Kimberlie Reese Denham said...

happy birthday Holls!

Emily said...

Laurie,

Hey Girl! I don't know if you even remember me as it has been forever since we have talked. I was looking through peoples blogs and I stumbled upon yours. I hope things are going good for ya'll and your little girl is precious. Tell Russell hello for me and shoot me an email if you can. I would love to catch up.

Emily (Shoemaker) Goff
emilyshoe22@yahoo.com

Hollee said...

Thanks for the birthday shout out... You know that having a summer birthday people always forgot my birthday. I'm in vacation in St. Thomas but I'll call soon.

Love YA!!

Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

Laurie - Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm just getting started, but it's a lot of fun! By the way, your daughter is so pretty!!! and I love your last name. Glad you are doing well...love, Jenn