Thursday, August 24, 2006

New Trick



"Look Mom, I can get my foot in my mouth"

Every day is an adventure around here with an ALMOST 5 month old baby! Teething is making us all very cranky and we have begun to wake up again in the middle of the night again even though we have been sleeping through the night since 7 weeks! Oh, the fun! I sure could use some encouragement right now from some of you super moms out there who have gone through the same...
I guess I am really just stressed because I go back to work tomorrow and school starts again for me on Monday. Albeit part time, it still breaks my heart to leave my little girl.

4 comments:

Jillina said...

First I'm real jealous that you got a sound sleeper from 7 weeks. William is a wild sleeper and just started sleepiing all night long without snacking. Don't worry about the teething - this too shall pass. (I say this as a mom who hasn't had to really deal with it yet :) )

Lindsay said...

She is just the cutest thing! Where are you working? I can only imagine that it will be hard going back to work, but I know you'll make it : ) I'll be praying for you during this transition!

Hollie Reese said...

Hang in there. It will pass. I used the nightime Orajel with Riley and it was great.

hannah said...

Your little Dootlebug is the cutest baby ever! Next roadtrip down to Texas I'm going to come find you & Annaleigh so we can play the day away!
I hope you're hanging in there for the work transition. I have a hard time putting myself to bed in order for work, I can't imagine doing it with a baby! Helps that she is absolutely precious. I pray she gives you lots of smiles & kisses this week! oh yeah, and sleep.