Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Feeling Better

We went for our follow up to Dr. Sonnen yesterday and he confirmed that Annaleigh does have a UTI. The antibiotics are doing their job so she seems to be on the up-and-up. The bad news is that he wants her to go in for testing in a few weeks just to confirm there isn't anything wrong with her Urinary Tract or other equipment down there. He said that its pretty rare for baby girls to get UTI's unless there is a family history, but sometimes it just happens by fluke...He just wants to run these tests as precautionary which I really appreciate.

Thank you all for the prayers you lifted up for my baby. It truly means the world to me.
Here is a list of people I am lifting up in prayer today. I am not going to post specifics, but I pray that if you get the chance today, you will also just read this list of people to God. Please lift them up by praying for their protection and peace.

Sam & Hollee Ford
Michael, Courtney & her baby Will
John Forehand
Papa Moore
Abigail and Ansley
Beth & Brian Prewitt
Amanda & Courtney
The Luke Family

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Laurie - thank you so much for keeping us in your prayers, when I read that it made my day. Your little one will be in my prayers as well, she is such a cutie! I assume she is going to be a bumble bee for Halloween! How fun, I wish Will would be here in time for Halloween, there are so many cute costumes these days...
Courtney