Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Britney update for the day!


Apparently Britney thinks she is cured because she checked herself out of rehab AGAIN this morning. Can't her family put her somewhere for help where she doesn't have the option to leave...like...oh say, the mental hospital??


And for all you smarties out there, I would like it to be known that I do, in fact, have a life. This is just like a train-wreck. You can't help but stop and watch no matter how ugly it is!
PS: the picture is from www.perezhilton.com

2 comments:

Angie said...

I'm sure she lacks solid guidance in her life. It's very sad to see the support system that so many people have-- or should I say lack of support system.

Kimberlie Reese Denham said...

Laurs, Post some photos of the beauty and not the baldy! I am tired of looking at Brittney!