Monday, April 02, 2007

What is it with ear infections??

We just got back from the Dr. for A's 1year check up. 20lbs 40z, 30 inches, and ANOTHER ear infection just as I had suspected! That makes the 3rd in the last 2 months! Dr. Sonnen said if she has one more in the next month we will have to start discussing tubes for her ears...but here is my question: Have kids always gotten ear infections this much?? Seems like every one's kid has an ear infection right now....so on to the next round of antibiotics.

My friend Ashlie (Caldwell) Namie just started a blog. Thought some of you Lipscomb people might want to check her out and welcome her to the blogging world! She has some pictures posted from Jennifer Phillips wedding which was last weekend....I was sooooo sad to miss the event however it is nice to be keeping up with some of my girls through "blogging" after moving all the way out here to Texas! Speaking of moving to Texas, April (Shelton) Mattison also just made it back to the big D! I look forward to getting together with her soon! I am sure she is as fabulous as ever...especially now that she has a cute little baby bump!

Some of you may recall my entry a few weeks ago entitled "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" chronicling a pair of blue jeans which were passed on to me by my mom and sister. I happened to catch the movie the other night on TV and it was precious. A cute little chick flick that most gals can relate to in one way or the other....Just thought you would like to know.

OK. Enough randomness. Have a happy Monday evening!

3 comments:

The Hadfields said...

Sorry to hear about the ear trouble. Sophie had tubes put in when she was 10 months old b/c of an infection that would NOT go away. Paul had major ear trouble when he was little so we were prepared!! Hope she gets better soon.

Courtney said...

I have several friends who are having to have tubes put in their children's ears. I don't understand it either! It seems like it is very common now. I missed seeing you at the wedding! It was a lot of fun seeing all those girls I have not seen in forever!

Angie said...

Not sick again!! I know you're ready to have all that over with!

Thanks for posting the new blogs. I'm about to go check them out!