Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Favorite Blogs

So...I have mentioned before that I am a blog stalker. Today I wanted to share 3 of my favorite blogs to read. It so happens that I have not formally met any of these individuals...but I think it would be cool to one day!
Happy Stalking!


Tales from the Modern Housewife: A mom/renaissance woman from Nashville with fun know-how and info on all things local, vegetarian & crafty.

All these things: Deep thoughts from a modern day muse living in Nashville.

Life through my eyes: An exciting journey to having Quads from a mom with a great sense of humor.

****UPDATE**** Ironically enough, the quads and their mom were featured on WFAA channel 8 tonight (for all you DFWrs)

So here's a question....What is your favorite blog to read???

6 comments:

Allie, Dearest said...

Laurie, you're so awesome! Thanks for calling me a "muse," since that has always been my dream!

I am SO excited to look at that first one, is she really a vegetarian?!! Very cool. Woo hoo!

Sara Jo said...

Hey Laurie. It's Sara Jo (Bradshaw) Moss. I am also addicted to the first and last on your list and I just spent most of an hour reading allie, dearest. As if I needed to stalk someone else....I actually found your blog from Carrie's. Funny that I found someone I knew from someone I don't know....

Glad to see all is well with you!

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

thanks for the compliments!!! i told my sister-in-law just the other day that my blog is way more interesting than i ever am in real life! whenever we meet someday, you'll find out that i'm really a total bore! :)

i enjoy reading yours too!

bbeth said...

Hi Laurie,
I love reading Antique Mommy everyday. She has some very poignant and very funny posts on mothering at a "later" age than most which I can identify with. I thihk she is in the DFW area.

http://antiquemommy.com/how-did-this-happen/

Bonnie

Laurie said...

Bonnie-
I love it that you read my blog...and you really should write too...your adventures with JT and Parrish would make for some great reading material!

Blessed said...

Laurie,

I also read the quad blog. She is a college friend of my best friend here. Can you imagine!? She seems to be handling it so well! :)

I love catching up with college friends. It's so neat to see what everyone's up to now.