Monday, September 24, 2007

mixed bathing, boys with bows, & halloween costume practice

A is going to be a "Fairy love bug" for Halloween so I have been trying to get her used to wearing her cute costume

We went to go visit Daddy at his office so he could see how cute she looked Annaleigh thought it would be a good idea rearrange Daddy's office. She didn't agree with his organization system.
The main idea is just that you throw everything everywhere, then all you have to do is look on the floor to find something rather than rummage through a file.
Contemplating the hard life of a fairy love bug
After both kids smeared their morning oatmeal in their hair this morning we had to make a bee line for the bath tub.
Once in the bathtub, A & C remembered the strict guidelines the church of Christ has against mixed bathing....
They decided the rules didn't apply until they reach the much talked about "age of accountability"
Russell thought it was mean of me to include this picture of C with a bow in his hair today at lunch....First of all, I don't think he was happy about it, and second, he is the most "boy" little boy I know, so I don't think we will have any problems with gender identity in the future.


And I just put this one in because I thought A looked cute!
A and I are headed to Georgia tomorrow morning for a few days...If live in the area, give us a ring. We would love to see you!

6 comments:

Blessed said...

What a cute Halloween costume on such a cute little girl!!

Angie said...

She looks so sweet in her Halloween costume! I love the 'mixed bathing' caption! :)

Jillina said...

Have fun in GA. Wish we were going to be down that way so we could meet up. I love Annaleigh's costume - soo cute!

Whitney said...

Oh my goodness, she is adorable!! The halloween costume rocks. I love the "mixed bathing" heading...haha. I remember going to church camp growing up and mixed bathing was a BIG no-no! :)

the robertsons said...

I was cracking u about the "mixed bathing" debate! Isn't all that stuff so foolish? I love the costume! She is so sweet! Have fun in Georgia.

Abigail and Ansley said...

She is so precious! And I love her costume!!!