Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Susan G. Komen 3 Day Update


Below is a copy of the support letter that was recently sent out. I hope you will consider donating to this worthy cause. If you would like to donate, just click on the link at the bottom of the page.
love,
Laurie
Dear Friends & Family-
As many of you may already know, I am committed to walking in the Susan G. Komen 3 day walk for breast cancer. We will be walking 60 miles in 3 days October 26-28th. As a condition of participation, I must raise at least $2,200. Proceeds benefit Susan G. Komen for the Cure and the National Philanthropic Trust Breast Cancer Fund.
I am asking that you would consider partnering with me in this great endeavor by making a financial contribution to this cause that could potentially find a cure for Breast Cancer.
I thank you in advance for whatever you can give.
I have also compiled a cookbook that I would love to send you in appreciation for your generous support so please email me back and let me know if you decide to make a donation.
Thanks so much!
Laurie Frantz

Just click the link below to go to my personal fundraiser web page and donate on-line.

http://07.the3day.org/dallas07/lauriefrantz

2 comments:

Hollee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Whitney said...

Hi Laurie!

Just wanted to let you know that I set my blog to private so if you want I can send you an invite just send me your email address! Love ya.