Tuesday, January 08, 2008

First Skating Party

All of you "Children of the 1980's" can hopefully appreciate this next post. Our very special little friend Kenzie had her 7th Birthday party at the skating rink this past Sunday. We all had a great time! Annaleigh trying out her skates...They were actually about 2 sizes too big (we got the smallest ones they had) but I think she did pretty well!
Tiff (Kenzie's mom) & Steph (Kenzie's Aunt) giving Annaleigh some love.
Mom and Dad reliving the old days
Couples Skating

Some great friends...Gigi, Papoo, Kenzie, and Grama

7 comments:

Melanie said...

How fun!! I LOVE roller skating.

Jillina said...

A Skating Party!! How fun! I had actually forgot about those.

Angie said...

I remember those days..... I think I had a skating party of my own one birthday! :)

Courtney said...

Y'all look so cute skating as a family! :) Oh yes, I used to go skating after church EVERY Sunday night with my youth group...

Blessed said...

I loved skating! I think my 8th birthday was at the skating rink!! So fun!

A Cincy Mama said...

Fun! Annaleigh is looking so old. What a cutie.

Hollie Reese said...

You are brave skating with a little one!