Friday, October 24, 2008

Obligatory Punkin' Patch Pictures

Whew! The last few weeks have been crazy...and I mean LITERALLY crazy. I have been doing my clinical rotation in the Psych. ward at Parkland hospital! If you don't know anything about Parkland, it is the county hospital for Dallas....and it is WILD!!! I have to tell you, I never knew crazy until I started this rotation. Most of our patients have Schizophrenia and/or Bipolar disorder. In two weeks I will be in the OB unit..a fun fact about the OB unit is they deliver more babies than ANY other hospital in the United States. They told us to get ready to deliver babies in the hallway. Awesome.
So...today our playgroup went to the Pumpkin Patch. I drug daddy along too but he was a great sport!!
Family Photo Op (ps: Annaleigh took that little pumpkin she is holding home with her!)


It was really bright so excuse the squinty eyes!


Annaleigh and her two buddies in the hay house

A loved riding around in the wagon!

My little punkin'

Riding the tractor (in her frilly smocked dress;) down on the farm.

Trying to get a group shot...

We tried.

A gettin' sleeeeepy!


Hollee's 3 little punkins! Have you seen anything cuter??

Being silly with Daddy

The final pick...i have a feeling she will be sleeping with this pumpkin tonight!















5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awe, so cute!

Suzanna said...

Cute. She looks so sassy in the hay house!

Funny that it is a well known "fact" in Atlanta that Northside delivers more babies than any hospital in the country. I wonder if every city claims that! :) Nonetheless, I bet it will be just as wild as the psych ward with mamas having to give birth in the hallway!

Hope you guys are doing well.

Unknown said...

I surf blogger by clicking on "next blog"

It will randomly show you another and another.

Yours was so cute, I just had to stop in and say so!

Have a good weekend!
~Amanda

*Kendra* said...

Things are busy everywhere! When will it slow down??? Love all the pics!

LB said...

Cute pumpkin patch pics! Don't you just love fall? A's dress is too cute!