Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Fast is Over!

Wow! That was HARD! All and all I did a pretty good job but it's good to be back and boy has a lot happened in a few weeks. A few highlights from March were Annaleigh's third birthday and her preschool spring program "It's a Buggy World." Uncle Brad came by to celebrate his favorite niece turning 3!Showing off her new big girl bike.Play dough= hours of fun+ 1 big mess!going through gifts and cards at home.


Makin' a wish.


We decided to go for a low-key play group birthday party this year. We planned to have a picnic and play at the park, but the weather was yucky so we opted for "Stroller Skating" instead. A with Ms. Stormey (aka the best 2 year old preschool teacher in the world!)No stage fright herecutest lady bug aroundpicking her nose. nice.
I have a lot more to catch up on, but I will save that for later!

5 comments:

A Cincy Mama said...

yay! glad you are back! and a was a terribly cute ladybug. missed seeing her sweet face and can't believe how big she is! your sorry friend here in oh has a little bday present for her...didn't get it in the mail in time.

Angie said...

Love the nose picking picture--we have a couple of those, too! :) Glad you're back! I would also have a hard time without the computer. Some days, I feel like it's the only thing connecting me to the outside world, but I totally get why you had a "fast" from it. Might need to do it myself sometime.

Melanie said...

Glad you're back! Not quite sure how you did it...I think I'd go crazy.

The Parker Family said...

Welcome back! I admire your commitment to be media free...that is a huge sacrifice. The skating party looks like so much fun. Happy Birthday to little Miss A!

Suzanna said...

I LOVE the nose picking picture. And, aside from the nose picking, she looks just like you in that picture!