Thursday, February 18, 2010

Favorite Products

If you know me personally, you probably have figured out I am a pretty low maintenance girl when it comes to grooming. My philosophy is less is more...I also think its much better to use one great product than wasting money on a whole bunch of so-so ones. Now, by NO MEANS am I any kind of expert in beauty products (the idea is laughable!)...but these are some of the things I use almost daily that I love!

Sebastian whipped cream goes on so light...it makes my curly hair manageable and makes my straight styles a breeze.


I LOVE Philosophy products. This love affair started when my fabulous mother in law came to visit a couple of years ago and I noticed her skin was RADIANT! I had to know what she was using and I was introduced. Philosophy is well worth the money and I especially love this moisturizer!


Oh Stila...where have you been all my life? I haven't tried the smudge pots yet but I hear they are great. I currently am in love with the above shade "kitten." Its sheer enough to wear everyday but also special enough to turn heads.


Bad Gal by Benefit: Best mascara I have tried. Hands down.
My mom asked be if I curled my eyelashes! Nope, I Just use this fabulous mascara!

Nars Blush in Orgasm (sorry, this IS a family friendly blog...it just happens to be the name) This blush is beautiful! It will make you beautiful! I promise!




Cetaphil- Everything! I buy it in bulk at Costco. I am a nurse so I wash my hands a zillion times a day...I also have super dry and sensitive skin, so winter time= very unhappy skin. Cetaphil cleansers are great for hand and body washing and the moisturizers will leave your body silky smooth!




So I would love to hear, what are some of YOUR favorite things??







3 comments:

Becky said...

WOW! I have never used any of those! I need to go shopping!!! :)

Ryan and Michelle said...

Laurie, I have dry sensitive skin as well so I went out and bought the Cetaphil lotion and cleanser...LOVE IT! Thank you for bringing this into my life! Do you use the facial cleanser as well??

Anonymous said...

Ha! I use the same Nars blush!! I had a client a couple of years ago that had the greatest little glow on her cheeks and I asked her what she used . . and she did blush a little when she told me the name, but totally worth it! Also love Cedaphil and Philosophy . . I'll have to try to the others! Hope you guys are doing well . . got a message from Heather Hodges that they will be here this summer, we really HAVE to get all the girls that are in Dallas together this summer for dinner.