Monday, March 15, 2010

Dallas Arboretum

We had our annual trip to the Arboretum with play group today...It was fun but a little wild and crowded.
Love the containers.

A already had chocolate on her face and sleeve from my "bribe" candy stash within 10 minutes of getting there. nice.
One of the only pics she would take with me.





This was my favorite flower spot...but A got it in her head it was too sunny and bright to open her eyes...which it wasn't! That little girl knows how to push my buttons!
But someone let her borrow their shades so she was all good!
THIS was the best group shot I could get with all the kids! Cute little backsides!
They were still for like...2 seconds.
What a fun day! Noah says it's time for a nap...and I agree!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Beatiful pictures! I'm glad the weather held out for you!