Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Finally!

As usual, I am a little bit behind as far as technology is concerned but I have to say that I have enjoyed catching up on old friends through their posts... so why not join in the fun?
Here is what is happening in the Frantz household:

As you can see, I have traded in my svelt figure for the oh-so-fashionable baby bump (My dad says I just want to be like all the pregnant stars: Gwyneth Paltrow, Katie Holmes, Angelina Jolie, etc.) Little Annaleigh Elizabeth Frantz is due March 25th so we have officially entered the "count-down" time.
Pictured with me are two of my favorite gals Suzanna & Amanda on New Years eve. No champagne toast for me this year!

Meet my first baby Lola Roux the cajun kitty. Russell and I adopted her while living in Louisiana. She is the sweetest little kitty in the world although we are afraid she will have jealousy issues when baby # 2 arrives!


Our little family in front of our house in Mesquite. We love working with the church here. We arrived here a little over a year ago and they have quicklybecome our family. God has blessed us immesurably this past year! All praises be to God our Father!

4 comments:

A Cincy Mama said...

Look at you, sexy lil mama!

hannah said...

Sweet! Great blog already and can't wait to keep up with your expanding family! What a cute, tiny baby bump too...only b/c of your lovely "glow" you might be pregnant. Your blog comment last night made me laugh out loud- Of course we were both up after midnight!

Anonymous said...

You look amazing Laurs! My 7th month of pregnancy was my favorite! Can't wait to see more photos. love you and miss you Laurs

Becky said...

Hey, Hey, Hey! Isn't it amazing that we can all catch up with each other after being away for so many years because of BLOGS!? :) You look so adorable! I miss you! Keep us up to date on the pregnancy... can't wait to meet the new little one! Love Becky (Haupt) Kelley