Saturday, July 15, 2006

Update



Here are some recent pictures of my little munchkin. It's hard to believe she will be 4 months old on July 27th! We are having a fun summer traveling to see the grandparents in Georgia and San Angelo while Russell goes on youth trips. We will be going to Georgia again this Tuesday while Russell leads a group of 20 teens to Honduras. I am really looking forward to visiting with my oldest and dearest friend Beth who recently moved to the ATL. I also was suprised to learn today that another one of my best friends Amanda and her little boy will be at her parents while she is studying to take the BAR exam in just a couple of weeks. Hopefully she can carve out a few minutes to visit with me and Suzanna!

4 comments:

Kimberlie Reese Denham said...

Yay! I have been waiting a long time for some updated photos. She is really growing Laurie! And beau-ti-ful! Oh, it makes me want to have a little girl! I think we'll start trying again at the end of the year!
love you

Jillina said...

Laurie!! Oh my goodness it's so good to see whats going on with you. Thanks for leaving me a message on my blog - now that I have your address I'll be checking in with you very often. Your little angel is adorable!! She really is beautiful. It's so good to hear from you my night owl friend from Elam! Love you!!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! Thanks for updating everyone with pictures! Hope all is well...love you much sweet potato!

Becky said...

She's SOOOO cute! Thanks for the update!!!! :)