Sunday, July 16, 2006

I am a mamma's girl!




If you know me, you know I am a mamma's girl! I usually talk to my mom on the phone every day. I wasn't able to last week because she was at the beach and she is one of the only people left on this planet who has no cell phone! I went through some major withdraws. Thankfully I will get to spend the next 9 days with her. Mom has taught me so many lessons in life which include but are not limited to how to love EVERYONE unconditionally...Especially broken people, how to have a kind and generous spirit, and how to make even ordinary days fun. I truly hope that I will be able to pass these gifts down to my child as she has to me. Anyone else out there love their mama the same way I do??

5 comments:

Kimberlie Reese Denham said...

Yes, mamas are special! Thank the Lord for Vonage.....I get to talk to my mom several times a day for free!!!
Laurie you look stunning. It doesn't look like you just had a baby!

P.S. I was just thinking...how can we get the rest of our friends on the Blog train? Hollee hasn't posted in a long while. I still check hers.

Kimberlie Reese Denham said...

Say hello to Beth for me.

Hollie Reese said...

I am so glad we found each other! She is getting so big! Call me soon!!!

Jillina said...

Laurie you are beautiful! I totally agree with Reese you don't look like someone who just had a baby at all! So not fair. :)

Elizabeth Miller said...

It was so great to hear from you! What a blessing to be able to serve you. We think of you and Suzanna often. Calista keeps me updated. May the Lord continue to wash you in His love!!