Wednesday, September 27, 2006

6 Months old...and all Tuckered out!



Everyone says it, but I honestly can't believe how fast the time goes and how FAST they grow. My little girl turned 6 months old today. I can already tell I am prepping my child to have a "birthday complex" because I sang happy birthday all day to her today. She is really going to expect the parade on her birthday at this rate... Anyway, this was the scene on my living room floor this afternoon. I was shocked she fell right to sleep because she usually gives major protests to any and all naps.

We have been pretty busy around here with everyday life! I enjoyed getting all my fall decorations out last week...now I am just waiting for it to be below 90 degrees so I can buy some mums and put a real pumpkin on the front porch without it spontaneously cooking into pumpkin pie.

7 comments:

Angie said...

Your "fall" weather sounds like Mississippi. I think a pumpkin would cook on my front porch, too!

Kimberlie Reese Denham said...

Beautiful photo, beautiful babe! Can't wait to meet her one of these days! So how does a vacation to Brazil or FL sound?

Calista said...

What a cutie! How are things going? Call me sometime when you get a chance. We need to get together.

Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

sweet, sweet baby! I would love to be able to hold her.

Jillina said...

I love that you are already getting into the birthday spirit. I thought we should have a 1/2 birthday but then Mr. Practical talked me out of it. She is so beautiful!!

Tiersa said...

Oh, Laurie, she looks like an angel. I too am anxiously waiting for cooler weather.

hannah said...

I SO remember the pumpkin pie in the toaster oven. Was that your creativity or mine? Can't believe we didn't burn the place down with that one!
Your Babe IS Precious. Happy 1/2 Birthday AnnaLeigh & Mom!