Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year!

Hope everyone had a safe and happy new year. I have to say that I am a little bit relieved to get back in a routine this week so that I can get some rest ( I think that is a sign I am getting old!) Some of the major highlights of the holidays was Christmas at our house with the Frantz's, going to Georgia to see my family, seeing some GREAT friends from back home and Annaleigh turned 9 months old! Santa brought me a DVD camcorder this year, but since I am not that technical, I haven't figured out how to post video yet, so here are some pictures of some friends and family in the mean time.... Annaleigh and Great-Uncle Raymond Annaleigh doesn't wan't grandaddy to put a Georgia Bulldogs hat on her!
Annaleigh and favorite Aunt Rachel

3 comments:

Jillina said...

Glad you guys had a good holiday. Maybe sometime we will be in GA at the same time and can meet up.

Angie said...

Is Aunt Rachel your sister? You gals have very similar looks! :)

Anonymous said...

Laurie,
Oh my goodness, she is so cute. That is the first picture I've seen of sweet Annaleigh (other than her newborn pictures). (I'm a little slow in the blogging world, I just found yours :) She is beautiful! I hope you guys are doing well. We miss you guys,
Ann Reese