Friday, January 12, 2007

It's been a busy week


It's been one of those hustle-bustle weeks...lot of little things to do most of which would be of absolutely no interest to any of my blog readers (all 3 of you.) I would like to back-track about 10 days and address the one obvious topic I missed. New Years Resolutions. I am not a big on them for the most part, but there is one that I try to accomplish every year...to ready the Bible in it's entirety. While the thought may seem overwhelming, the good people over at the Christian Book store can show you a few aids that may make it seem more attainable. I use the NIV " OneYear" version. Every day you get an easy-to-digest excerpt from the O.T., the N.T., part of a Psalm and a Proverb. It only takes about 10 minutes or so to complete the reading and you are right on track.

2 comments:

Jillina said...

I just found a one year bible in my fav translation - the new cent. version. Sadly I must admit, there are many times that I end up reading 2 or 3 days at once to catch up. My goal is to not have to do that this year.

Emily said...

Thanks for the tip! I have been looking for a way to read the bible more this year and this seems like a great tool.