Sunday, February 18, 2007

I am worried about...Britney Spears


Disclaimer: I would not call myself a fan of hers, nor do I own any of her Cd's. With that said, I just have to say that Britney Spears behavior is alarming to me! Poor child. I know her red-neck mom and dad pushed her into the lime-light at a young age and she never had the opportunity to grow up...but this is ridiculous. She went and SHAVED her HEAD and is seen partying very very hard every night. She is obviously having a breakdown and starving for attention...and I know she has plenty of money to hire the best nannies, but her two babies need a mother!!!!! These young stars are just burning the candle at both ends and living very hard lives. You would think she would have learned with the recent alleged drug related death of the tragic train wreck, Anna Nicole Smith. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HAVE AN INTERVENTION WITH THIS POOR GIRL, ENTER HER IN FOR A VERY LONG STAY INTO REHAB AND TAKE AWAY HER BABIES!!!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

There is definitely something wrong with this poor girl. She needs help!

Jillina said...

Oh my gosh I almost blogged about this myself, let me just say a big AMEN.