Wednesday, March 21, 2007

This weekend

I wanted to post a few pictures before the weekend just to have something new for my faithful (all three of you) readers to look at. I am excited my sister will be flying in tomorrow for a long weekend visit and my wonderful mother and father in law will be here as well. Annaleigh's party is scheduled for 12pm sharp Saturday afternoon in our backyard...but the weather is starting to look a little iffy which is making me super nervous! I am getting a contingency plan together just in case, but I admit I am crushed that all I had envisioned for her first birthday party may not come true. Oh well, It will still be fun no matter where it is!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend enjoying the spring weather with the ones you love!

Annaleigh getting into trouble I know I am not supposed to be doing this!!!!!
Having fun in the kitchen sink

An older picture of me and my little sis Rachel

5 comments:

chris anne said...

great pictures. you and your sister look so much alike. i love seeing those harry potter books on the shelf. i love harry so much!

Angie said...

Cute pictures. I'm like you...I love seeing something new when I click on the blogs!

Katey said...

I can't believe your cute baby is almost one! Seems like just yesterday I got the call saying she was born. Have fun with the Frantz's this weekend- tell them all I said hi! Annaleigh is such a beautiful little girl, and I'm sure her party will be wonderful no matter what the weather. Can't wait to see pictures!

Hollie Reese said...

I can't believe it has been a year! We can't wait to see you guys tomorrow.

Jillina said...

Hope the party went well. We had great weather for an outdoor party which was great. It would have been tight with everyone in our house. Hope yours went well. Can't wait to see the pixs.