Thursday, March 15, 2007

Check & Check



I am happy to report that my little girl is finally feeling (nearly) 100%! It is so amazing how God made their little bodies to bounce back so quickly!

In other news, the "Spring Break" check list is slowly dwindling down. I forgot to mention I had to do our taxes (I often times mentally block that little detail out of my brain completely... I just want to give a big shout out to all of my CPA friends. You are nerds, but I admire you so much for the job you do!!) I digress. Anyway, TAXES ARE DONE AND FILED!!! One hall closet is spic and span, the garage is started, and Annaleigh and I are going to buy flowers today to plant.

6 comments:

Angie said...

Go, Laurie! I'm so impressed with all you've accomplished!

bbeth said...

Laurie, I came upon your blog while reading comments on someone else's blog which made me curious about the other's blog which led to a comment you had made....what a small world!
And to think I saw Amelie's picture on your blog before I saw her at church!!
Happy first birthday to Annaleigh.
You and Russell are doing a good work there. Of course the Andersons think you two did a good work here in Lafayette.

Love,
Bonnie Beth

Laurie said...

Thanks for your comment, Bonnie. Your words mean a lot to me!

Kimberlie Reese Denham said...

Yeah Laurs! Glad to hear Annaleigh is feeling better and looking cuter than ever! What flowers did you buy?

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

how cute is your little girl?? awe. glad she is feeling better! have fun planting some flowers!

Unknown said...

Hey Laurie - Annaleigh is SO CUTE! And I'm impressed with your birthday party invitations. I too tried to be all creative and decided to make Camden's birthday cake myself. It ended up looking nowhere near as wonderful in reality as it had in my head - I should have just bought one! I guess we live and learn!(But I think your creativity paid off!)