Sunday, April 29, 2007

Cut it or leave it??

Okay, I know this may seem random or even silly, but I am debating a huge dilemma. I can't decide whether or not to cut my little girl's hair. Bless her, she is a bit challenged in that department anyway so I hate to cut any that she has, but these days she is sporting a do that's somewhere between a sweet 80's mullet and Cindy-Lou Who off of Dr. Seuss's the Grinch that Stole Christmas ( i.e. curl over the ears and occasional sprig that stands straight up on her head) Here are a few recent shots to give you a better idea on how to vote:

5 comments:

bbeth said...

I never cut any of my children's hair before they were two years old... but my boys had much prettier hair than my girl :(

Wait a month or so and see how it does in the summer heat. It might get a little more curl to it.

Bonnie

Courtney said...

I wouldn't cut it yet! I think it looks cute! Those pictures in the blue bonnets are precious!

The Hadfields said...

I had to cut Sophie's b/c she had a true mullet! I'm glad I did although it was a little bittersweet. Have you tried putting a little styling gel in it each day? I know it sounds silly but my hair lady told me to so that it didn't drive me SO crazy! It works! Plus the hair bows stay in better.

Jillina said...

Oh no don't cut it. I trim William's bangs just cause they literally hang in his eyes but the rest of his hair is long (for a boy). I can't bear the thought instead I'd rather let strangers call him a girl! :)

Katey said...

Ok, I'm a few days behind. Give Russell a hug for me! Those pictures in the bluebonnets are gorgeous- Brody got some of his senior pictures taken in the bluebonnets, one of the things I miss about TX. I wouldn't cut her hair either- I had crazy hair as a baby, and lots of it, and I think it added character to my pictures. Her bed hair especially makes me laugh!