Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Pirates and Walking


Yesterday was a fun day! We had a lazy morning and then dropped A off so we could go see a movie. I have to tell you it has been 2 years since Russell and I have gone to see a movie together and I was SHOCKED to find out MATINEE tickets are 7 bucks a piece!!! Good Grief!! No wonder we never go to movies anymore!!! We went and saw Pirates of the Caribbean, which was good, but I have to say I found it a little bit confusing. Has anyone else seen this movie?? What did you think about it??

Today was so EXCITING! I am happy to report that my girl is now OFFICIALLY walking 2 days after her 14 month birthday! I honestly thought she would never get her nerve. We have known that she had the capability to walk for quite some time...just never seemed to have the nerve to let go! I guess those days are over and my world is about to change for good!

3 comments:

The Hadfields said...

We saw Pirates of the Caribbean last night and it WAS confusing!! I thought it was very entertaining though. That is one thing that Paul and I love to do so we try to go as often as possible!!
Congrats on the walking milestone!! Life will get pretty interesting now!!

Jillina said...

Can I just say Johnny Depp is the only man who can pull off the eyeliner and still look hot!

Kimberlie Reese Denham said...

James finally walked at 14 months too. I was getting worried but everyone told me he will walk when he's ready. In hindsight, I am glad that it happened later-now I just chase after him all day long!