Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Giving Credit where Credit is due

By popular request: To get a snazzy new blog design just click on the icon under "Credits" on the left sidebar of my blog. You will be redirected to the sight I got mine from. Just look for the label "Free Blog Skins," click, and it should take you through step-by-step directions...it was pretty easy even for a computer challenged person like myself. There are actually several other sights you can use too....Just Google "Free Blog Templates" or "Free Blog Skins" and have fun!


picture of the day: Observation deck of the Vulcan Statue in Birmingham, AL.

2 comments:

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

Okay Laurie. The Header is so adorable. But Oh Goodness, those stripes give me a headache trying to read your blog!! Maybe it looks different on my Mac....

Laurie said...

I know. I don't know hot to make it smaller except if you open the favorites sidebar...but a mac may be different. Please dont have a seizure...I would feel really bad!