Monday, July 09, 2007

Harry Potter


So, I am a huge Harry Potter fan. I mean, it's not something I really talk about that often, but I am not kidding when I tell you I have read every book at least 4 times and own all the movies. Unless you live under a rock, you probably know the movie is coming out this week and the new book is soon to follow....and yes, I will drag my husband to the theatre to watch the movie, most likely this weekend...Usually when the movies or books have come out, I start at book 1 and read all the way through...but seeing as there are now 6 books and I am mother of a toddler, I cant quite handle that anymore so I am starting with the "The Order of the Phoenix" ....and then I will move on to read "The Half Blood Prince" in anticipation of the final installment "The Deathly Hallows."


For those of you who haven't tried to get into Harry Potter books, I want to tell you these are going to be classics that our children will read....and our children's children. They are brilliantly imaginative and unbelievably descriptive...plus, since they are really written for children, are super fast reads.


Go have some summer reading fun!!!

No comments: