Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Russell Dean

So, LB tagged me with this "My Man" Survey. I don't care to do these very much, but I love Laura Beth and I love my man even more so I decided to go for it anyway.

1. Who is your man? Russell Dean (best said with an intentionally exaggerated southern drawl)
2. How long have you been together? including dating, about 8 years.
3. How long dated? about 3 years
4. How old is your man? 29
5. Who eats more? Russell, but not by much. Neither one of us are "big eaters"
6. Who said "I love you" first? I know this sounds terrible, but I really can't remember although I have a feeling it was probably me. The important thing is that we say it all the time NOW.
7. Who is taller? Russell is 5'11'' I am a shorty at 5'2"
8. Who sings better? I enjoy singing more but our ability is probably about equal
9. Who is smarter? Russell
10. Whose temper is worse? Russell is a little more "quick tempered" but gets over it super fast. I don't get mad very often but when I do, you better get out of the way!
11. Who does the laundry? I do except for I make Russell do his own shirts because he is WAY too picky about the way he wants them done. PS: I DONT IRON!
12. Who takes out the garbage? Russell.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
14. Who pays the bills? Russell.....thank goodness because I am horrible with money. He knows what is in our bank account to the penny at all times.
15. Who is better with the computer? Russell. He does all that youth ministry multi media stuff.
16. Who mows the lawn? Green Person Yard Care
17. Who cooks dinner? Me, me and only me!
18. Who drives when you are together? Only Russell. I HATE to drive.
19. Who pays when you go out? Russell even though it all comes from the same place
20. Who is most stubborn? We are all pretty stubborn around here
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Russell wins this one. He even apologizes when it's MY fault because he hates for us to be in an argument
22. Whose parents do you see the most? His. They live 5 hours away. Mine live 14 hours away in Georgia
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first.
24. Who asked who out? This one is complicated because we were interns together when we technically started dating...there was never a formal "first date."
25. Who proposed? Russell. He was so excited when he bought the ring that he just came up to my office at work with a dozen roses and got on one knee right there in front of everyone. He had actually planned to do it that evening at a special dinner. We went ahead and went to dinner that night (already engaged.)
26. Who is more sensitive? definitely me
27. Who has more friends? I would say we are about even. We are both pretty extroverted.
28. Who has more siblings? The same. I have one sister, he has one brother.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? I am going to answer this question using a different analogy and a quote from one of my favorite movies, My Big Fat Greek Wedding "The man is the head of the household, but the woman is the neck. She can turn the head any way she wants."

3 comments:

Katey said...

Reading this just made me laugh, because all those Frantz men are the same! Thanks for the encouragement, it was a hard decision to make- but definitely a necessary one. And I'll definitely keep Goodpasture in mind- thanks. The family could definitely still use your prayers, it's just a different type of grief. Glad to see you all are doing well. Tell Russell I said hi!

LB said...

Sorry, Laurie! I didn't know you weren't a fan! You could have not done it and I wouldn't care! :) I'm glad you did, though. . . I didn't know anything about your man until now! I absolutely love the quote at the end. I feel like most women everywhere feel that way - you just don't let your husband know that's how it really is! ;)

Unknown said...

Great quote from "My Big Fat Greek Wedding." It's so true! I may have to get that movie out and watch it again soon!