Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Stomach bugs are no fun!!

Mr. Stomach bug came for a visit this weekend and a good time was NOT had by all. A and I both came down with it on Friday night at the exact same time. Poor Russell won the daddy/husband of the year award taking care of both of us...and let me tell ya, it wasn't pretty!!! We are finally getting back to normal around here, but here is some advice for the day:

WASH YOUR HANDS frequently, Lysol door knobs and toys that could be contaminated, and do not eat/drink after your kids (or anyone else) this virus/flu season. Trust me, you don't want it!!! This is a picture of A when she was just a month old. It pretty much sums up how we both felt this weekend!


In other totally unrelated news....the 3Day is on Friday!!!! Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! for all of those who supported me financially. I ask that you all lift me and my team up in prayer this next weekend as we walk with thousands of other women in hopes of raising awareness for the cure for breast cancer!

2 comments:

The Hadfields said...

Glad you are feeling bettter. Good luck Friday!!

Abigail and Ansley said...

I hope you are feeling better. Not fun! Great picture! :)