Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween Night

Okay...I am so behind. I had intended on posting my journal from the 3Day earlier this week but will have to get to that later. For now, here are some pictures from Trunk or Treat last night. I would like to preface these pictures by saying I did not take any of these or walk around with my child because I was passing out candy from our trunk. Russell tried, but it's pretty hard to capture good images of a 19month old running around on a sugar high!!"Ok, where's the candy?""MMM, I know Cynthia will give me something good!!""I got a sucker, now I am keeping my eye on the prize (more candy) not the camera!!""Your trunk is kinda scary, Ms. Diann. If you give me candy, I won't cry!!"A, Papoo, & Kenzie. Circa 2006 (above) 2007 (below)
I Will get clean mom, but I will NOT give up my sucker!!! It's one day out of the year, RIGHT??

4 comments:

The Hadfields said...

She looked precious!! Aren't trunk or treats the best?!?

Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

Thanks for your comment. I had such a bad day the other day, and I opened that up and it made me smile thinking of Sophie and your sweet comment.

Annaleigh had another good costume this year! And I love the picture in the tub w/the sucker. Good girl time!

Jillina said...

So sweet! Glad you guys had a good Halloween.

Abigail and Ansley said...

She is precious! I hope you are doing well!!!