Monday, March 10, 2008

Getting ready for Easter and Spring Break Project

A is so proud of her bunny barrettes her friend Dudsi gave her. She saved them a whole year to wear because she didn't have enough hair to hold them up last year!


A year ago....

Last week... Ahhh...what a beautiful color....for the Caribbean ocean! I am not sure what the previous owners of this house had in mind when they painted the master bathroom this color but I can stand it any longer! I am on Spring Break this week so this is my project!!!

We are going for something a little more "neutral!"



6 comments:

Stacy said...

That blue will definately wake you up in the morning!! How fun to decorate everything!!

A Cincy Mama said...

The blue is kind of Easter-y, I think. Can't wait to see the "after" photos. That A is too, too cute. Love the bunnies.

Angie said...

Seeing A's hair growth gives me hope for Emily! :)

Courtney said...

neutral is good...

Kimberlie Reese Denham said...

Annaleigh is growing like a weed! What do you feed that girl!? I need some suggestions for James. He can still wear size 18 months shorts!

*Kendra* said...

I think I might paint as well! :)
Can't wait to hang out Friday!