Monday, July 14, 2008

Wish I could tell you...






I wish I could tell you the reason for my infrequent updating has been due to the fabulous summer we have been having...going on great vacations, visiting family and friends, fun outings with playgroup...but NO...its because I have been living, eating, breathing nursing school. My friends warned me it was going to be tough, but the time commitment is what has blown me away! Thankfully, I am done with clinical rotations until August 25th so I just have 2 days of class a week until then!

Annaleigh let me take a few pictures before church on Sunday. Her dress is one my mom made for her first birthday and surprisingly still fits!
For some reason, she goes and stands by the front door when she gets her picture takenSilly Goose!

We plan to take a little more time to "stop and smell the roses" the second part of the summer!

4 comments:

A Cincy Mama said...

I wish I could post pictures in the comment section. I have one scanned of a little Laurie that would fit with the pics of the "Mini Laurie" in your post. She is SO cute.

A Cincy Mama said...

and...her hair looks lighter. Is that the summer sun?

Anonymous said...

keep up the good hard work in NSG school! when will you graduate? do you have any idea what area of NSG you want to go into? i'm proud of you for your hard work! jenn

Jillina said...

Hang in there Laurie, I know you will be such an amazing nurse!!