Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Summer Fun and New Wheels

I wouldn't dare say that things are getting back to "Normal" around here. To be honest, I am not sure what normal is any more. It's just nice to not be spending all my days at the hospital! We have been having a little more fun...the interns organized a "night out on the town" a few weeks ago where some of the high schoolers got dressed up and ate at Cheesecake Factory.A with her handsome date: DaddyShe was in charge of holding the pager to tell us when our table was ready I guess the other big piece of news around here is that my poor little honda accord finally kicked the bucket. The old girl was very good to me, but I have to admit it's a lot of fun to drive a new car!
Wow! Look at those squinty eyes!








5 comments:

Ashley & Bobby said...

you have been on my mind a lot lately....like the new car! love you sweet potato

A Cincy Mama said...

Yay for a Frantz update! Love the new wheels. A is so tall!

The Blakes said...

LOVE your new ride! Black cars are the best. Sometimes I feel like I am driving a limo. Let me know if you ever get that sensation. I am hoping and praying that August will bring you lots of rest and happiness. Lets playdate soon!

Suzanna said...

I don't know how I missed this post--I love the new ride!

A Cincy Mama said...

So, while waiting for an update (hint, hint :0) and reading your last post for the umpteenth time, it finally registered that your A is holding the cutest little cabbage patch doll in some of the pictures. Did it come with that outfit or did someone else make it? I also can't believe how tall she is. The doll gave me a reference. Wow!