Sunday, September 21, 2008

Goodbye Summer!


Today is the last official day of summer. As long as I can remember I have hated when summer was over. I remember as a kid having feelings of dread when "back to school commercials" came on TV because I knew those long care-free days would soon be gone. I know a lot of people love the crisp autumn air and the cold weather of winter, but I am NOT one of those people! Here are several pictures we took at the pool a few weeks ago...wishin' those days will come back soon!

2 comments:

Kylea Hapka said...

I'm right there with you! Summer is by far my favorite time of year..the rest of the year is just a countdown to summer again! Although I will say it was a lot more fun when I didn't have to work all day...

A Cincy Mama said...

Is that a Laurie/Rachel/Mary in that third picture? Her resemblance to the G women is remarkable in that one...