Friday, November 14, 2008

The Pioneer Woman


I ran across this sight a few weeks ago and I have noticed several friends already have the link on their blog roll...but I am hooked and wanted to share! Its called The Pioneer Woman...this chick is SUPERWOMAN and I want to be just like her!...she is a city girl that lives on a working ranch with her 4 kids and cowboy husband she calls Marlboro Man. She's an inventive cook, she's an amazing photographer, she does neat-o home and garden projects, and she writes hilarious stories, serious stories, and love stories...You have to check her out! You will want to be just like her too (unless you are a boy!!)

4 comments:

LB said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Pioneer Woman! I have been reading her site for quite a while . . . when I discovered her I read the Black Heels to Tractor Wheels from beginning to end - quite addictive - and it took a while! :)

annalee said...

well it is a small world! laura beth and i worked at camp shiloh together! i love fun connections.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip about 'The Pioneer Woman'. I now have a new favorite :)

Becky said...

Hey Laurie! My in-laws got Grace the vacuum at Pottery Barn Kids! It ROCKS! It is so life-like and actually sucks up dirt! She will love it!