Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thanksgiving Feast and Bath time

Today was A's "Thanksgiving Feast" at preschool and the parents got to come and participate. She was so proud of her little place mat she made.

Sporting her Indian hat with the feather in the back. How cute!





"Mom, I am too busy socializing to look at the camera!"



She was so funny tonight during bath time. She kept cracking herself up by putting this silly bucket on her head.


I love this age! 2 1/2 year olds have so much fun!




3 comments:

Kylea Hapka said...

I'm glad I got to see you two yesterday! Y'all are both so cute :) Have fun this weekend!

Jillina said...

I'm with you toddlers are without a doubt some of the funniest people I know! HOpe you guys have a good Thanksgiving!

The Hadfields said...

She is so precious! Happy Thanksgiving!