Friday, December 12, 2008

8 Things

Hollee Tagged me for this 8 things list. I figured if she had time to do it as a mom of infant triplets, I could make time too.


8 Things I Did Today…
1. Got Annaleigh ready for school.
2. Gave her a breathing treatment 30 minutes later...her daddy brought her home because she was coughing too much.
3. Did some laundry.
4. Took my mid-term HESI (nursing boards) test.
5. Went to the grocery store.
6. Sat in a ton of DFW traffic.
7.Gave another breathing treatment to A.
8. Washed more clothes

8 Of My Favorite Restaurants…
1. Chick-fil-a (Annaleigh calls it Chicky-A)
2. Calypso Cafe in Nashville, TN (I miss that place SOOOO much!!)
3. P.F. Changs
4. La Madeline
5. Pappadeaux's
6. Uncle Julio's
7. Italian Bistro in Roanoke, TX
8. Carrabba's

8 Shows I Watch…
1. The Office
2. House
3. Gossip Girl (ok, I admit it...but I can only watch it on DVR because Russell refuses to watch it with me)
4. The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
5. Stuff on The Food Network
6. Law and Order
7. Chuck
8. Stuff on Noggin with Annaleigh

8 Things I Wish For…
1. To be DONE with nursing school.
2. Annaleigh's Asthma to go away.
3. Someone to help me clean my house.
4. Gas logs for our fireplace.
5. The economy would bounce back and people would quit losing jobs.
6. People would get over THEMSELVES!
7. My cat would run away.
8. oh yeah, World Peace????


8 Things I Look Forward To…
1. Finishing nursing school (can you tell I have that on my mind today?)
2. Seeing my mom, grandma, and sister in Georgia in a few weeks.
3. Going on some fun trips this spring with friends...skiing, arizona, and to the beach.
4. Watching Annaleigh play with all her Christmas gifts.
5. Taking my mom's yoga class in Georgia while we are there.
6. Watching Annaleigh grow and change and learn...
7. Watching myself grow(figuratively speaking) and change and learn
8. Laughing with Russell....for the rest of our lives.

8 People I tag: Kylea, Suzanna, Amanda, Emily Jo, Jenn S., Ashley N., Calista R., and Andrea N.

No comments: