Sunday, December 14, 2008

Random Thoughts

I am in a very random mood tonight. We have been holed up at home all weekend with Annaleigh sick and I have had some major cabin fever...

Have you had this stuff?? It is Evil/Heaven on earth. First taste, you are in love...5 minutes later you realize you are going to have to do an extra 30 minutes on the tread mill. R picked it up at SuperTarget awhile ago...now I buy some every time I go! I was looking at the nutrition facts tonight ( I highly advise AGAINST doing this) and saw it only had 5 grams a fat per serving...not too bad, except there are 18 Servings per container. yes 18. I am not kidding.


I was admiring my Tree tonight and looking at these beautiful ornaments my FAB MIL got us for Christmas last year. Her entire tree is full of these Christopher Radko ornaments. I drool when I look at it. My husband and his bro just threaten to auction all the ornaments off on EBAY when she croaks...yes, they are cruel!!!


She got me this one last year in honor of the Susan G. Komen 3 day event I participated in.




She got this one because...well, I am from Georgia. As a side note, I love my tree, but I HATE the way artificial trees look in pictures!!!



Lastly, my kid is a nut. She has been sick all weekend. I mean 102-fever-and-coughing-every- breath sick...and MOMMY is sick and tired of it. Yes, I realize my job is to take care of sick people...but they don't say "mommy" a MILLION times a day (and if they did, I would immediately call for a Psych. consult)



I think I will wrap up the weekend by watching my all-time-favorite, laugh-until-your belly-hurts Christmas movie and have a stiff drink, I mean, a nice warm mug of hot cocoa=)




2 comments:

Jillina said...

Love your ornaments! Have you seen the Lipscomb ornaments? When I see the Elam one it reminds me of our late night chats :)

Bunch of Oranges said...

You are too funny! I love those ornaments! I know what you mean about sick ones... Emmie too... weird! Time to get everyone well and ready for pink household gadgets for Christmas! :) Hope you all get better and I need to watch that movie too! You got some good ideas for cabin fever! LOVE!