Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fort Worth Zoo...

We LOVE the Fort Worth Zoo! Recently we met up with our good friends for a fun play date. I would consider Camden Flood Annaleigh's first friend. Angela and I were great friends while living in Mesquite, became pregnant close to the same time and even shared the SAME due date. The kids were born a few weeks apart, but we made sure they played together a lot...Angela and I both worked part time and we took turn taking care of the babies. I treasure those times and am thankful God gave me such a good friend I could depend upon. We have both moved on...but Fort Worth happens to be smack dab in the middle for both of us, so we were able to meet up for a play date recently at our fabulous zoo.
Once Friends. Always friends.

Watching the lions.
Can you see the tiger? I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my new camera!!!!

Annaleigh and Camden with little brother Briggs.
This is the life
You may or may not know, but Annaleigh lost her VERY favorite blanket last year during a trip to the zoo. We told her that the mama elephants gave it to the baby elephants because they needed it to stay warm at night and go to sleep. The elephants are now her favorite animal at the zoo. I think she shares a bond with them=)
She is very serious about her elephant viewing time.
She reminded me numerous times they still needed her beloved blanket.
This chimpanzee made me laugh. He hid from us while eating his breakfast.

Sweet Briggs

It was so so great to catch up with great friends. We love the Flood Fam!

No comments: