Sunday, January 21, 2007

As much as I try...

I just haven't gotten back in "the swing of things" yet! Dallas experienced some unusually cold weather this past week with every headline on the news containing "Arctic Blast" or "Bitter Blast" with little to snow or sleet to report. We ended up canceling church services both last Sunday and Wednesday nights. Most of my classes were also cancelled last week due to the weather which was fine except for I am to the point where I needed them to start so I can just establish my new routine. Sufficed to say, we have been mostly holed up in the house for the last week...which makes me wonder HOW in the WORLD Annaleigh got sick!!! Just another thing to add to the pot! We took her in to Dr. Sonnen Friday because she had a persistent cough plus had been in a horrible mood for a few days. Mommy instincts told me something was wrong so I took her in and sure enough, she has an ear infection and RSV (basically a really bad cold virus. Very contagious. Can be serious for infants...Especially premees.) Anyway, meds were given along with orders to stay in for about a week so not to give it to anyone else. Can you say stir crazy??

1 comment:

Jillina said...

Oh I'm sorry Annaleigh got the RSV. Did she have to stay in the hospital at all? Some kids from our church were in for nearly a week. We'll be praying for a quick recovery and some time out of the house for you. All that time inside our house and I think I'd be climbing the walls. :)