Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I'm not a stalker, but...

Does anyone else read blogs of people that you don't know at all, or ones of people who you just know of?? I sometimes feel guilty when I find myself occasionally hopping from blog to blog through friends' links. I mean, I know blogs are public access (and by the way, it peeves me when people set their blog to private...what is the point??) but strangers may not necessarily mean for me to see pictures of their precious children or hear an anecdote about a conversation they had with a co-worker or friend. Am I invading their privacy?? It makes me wonder: who out there is reading my blog that I don't know about and who is guilty of "blog hopping" like me?? Feel free to confess. If you come clean, I will too=)

8 comments:

Emily said...

I confess! I sometimes "hop" from blog to blog. I think it is very interesting and I have read some neat tips and comments from people I don't even know. Don't feel guilty I am sure we all do it. That is the fun of being a blogger.

Jillina said...

Ha! Let's be honest who doesn't. I'm guilty esp when blogs are updated and I'm killing time in between naps. But yeah I sometimes wonder who is reading mine?

Angie said...

After that six-degrees study, I flipped between people's to see if I really could click someone I didn't know and make it back in six clicks. It surprised me how often it really worked!

Calista said...

You are too funny but not alone. Call my sometime. Let me know what you are doing besides being a stalker!

Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

that's part of the fun! not spying on other people's conversations but seeing the important people in our friends lives. especially from a small college like ours, where everyone knew everyone

Anonymous said...

I am a big blog hopper! It is amazing who you can find linked through other blogs!
Call us Sunday...we should be home.

Hollie Reese

Chesley said...

I confess! I am a friend of Calista and Summer and I like to blog hop! I am not a crazy person I promise! I travel through blogs to see people that I think I might know. I am an ACU girl and so it is fun to travel through. We all seem to be linked together.
Oh and I must say that I have had the same experience with my son on picture day. This is another reason I like to read others blogs that have children...you find out other moms have gone through some of the same things and there are lots of helpful hints out there.

Happy Blogging!
Chesley walton

Chesley said...

o.k. I thought you knew Summer. Sorry I get so confused when I travel through these blogs. :(

Chesley