Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A Little Late

I have been wanting to post pictures all week of the Mother/Daughter Supper my mom and I hosted in Athens a few weeks ago. It was so great to catch up with my oldest friends and see their sweet babies! I was in "hostess" mode for most of the night so, unfortunatly, I didn't get as many pictures as I would like. Here are a few: All the girls plus Jackson! (PS: there is another little girl in Suz's tummy!)
All our Moms (plus my beautiful grandmother)
Suz is getting a little practice in with precious Julia
Beth and beautiful Lilly
We have been best friends since we were 2....now we have little girls of our own!

I also wanted to add that I am still in need of contributions for my Susan G Komen 3 Day Cancer walk. Any amount of money that you could donate will make a big difference in a cause that touches us all! Thanks to all of you who have already given! Let's all work together to finda cure as soon as possible!

http://07.the3day.org/dallas07/lauriefrantz


2 comments:

Courtney said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Weren't you and Beth roommates? Can I donate through Paypal?

Anonymous said...

That was such a fun night! It felt like Christmas or something. I hope we do it again next year! Hope the 3 Day is fun!

Suzanna