Friday, October 12, 2007

Yes, It's another update on the 3 Day

Okay, I know you are probably sick and tired of me asking you for money for the Breast Cancer walk I will be participating in in 2 weeks, but please don't stop reading here!!!.....I want to AGAIN thank all my blogging friends who have already contributed to this worthy cause. I also wanted to let you know that if you have been thinking about giving but haven't done so, IT'S NOT TOO LATE! My goal is to raise $2,200 for this cause and I am just half way to that number! Could you spare just $5 (about the price of 1 Starbucks drink) this week to help to find a cure?? Maybe you could even give more?? I want you to know that each little bit can make a really big difference...plus you are personally helping me by raising awareness and supporting my team of dedicated walkers.
Here are a few facts about breast health you may or may not know:

An estimated 182,800 new cases of invasive breast cancer will be diagnosed in 2007.
Approximately 42,200 deaths will occur in women from breast cancer in 2007.
One in eight women or 12.6% of all women will get breast cancer in her lifetime.
Breast cancer risk increases with age and every woman is at risk.
Every 13 minutes a woman dies of breast cancer.

Thank you so much for taking the time to support me by your friendship, prayers, and financial contributions! I am blessed to have great blogging friends like YOU!

To make a donation please go to the link below. All payments by credit card/check card/online check are guaranteed to be secure. They are unable to accept paypal contributions at this time.

http://07.the3day.org/dallas07/lauriefrantz

No comments: