Sunday, November 18, 2007

"Over the River and Through the Woods..."

We will be traveling in 2 airplanes and one rental car tomorrow...a total of 2000 miles to get to my sweet granddads house in Virginia . I am so excited about seeing him and I know he is MORE excited about seeing Annaleigh...He hasn't seen her since she was 3 months old!!! We are looking forward to getting away to the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains for the week (we don't see too many mountains in Texas!!) and just getting away from it all to enjoy family! I am thankful for so much this year. We have had our trials, but God has been so faithful and good...and I am thankful for all of you, too! Thank you for sharing our little life with us through this blog. Happiest Thanksgiving!!!

2 comments:

A Cincy Mama said...

We'll be pretty close to you this week. We leave for VA tomorrow. Hope you have a safe trip. Do you know I check your blog at least once a day? :0)

Calista said...

Have a safe and fun thanksgiving. We need to get together soon. Take care and call me sometime.