Monday, September 01, 2008

Labor Day Weekend



Russell's mom and dad came up this weekend for his brother's first game of coaching at John Horn in Mesquite. We also got to do some shopping, cook out, and just relax! These pictures are the ones my mother in law sent off her camera from the weekend. They are a little random, but at least current! At the football game on Friday night. A kept shouting "Go Uncle Brad, Coach." I don't think she got the concept that we were supposed to be cheering for the TEAM.These were taken Sunday after church. Notice the cute orange dress A is wearing. Russell brought it back from Nicaragua. Way to go daddy!

Rita (MIL) snapped this one out of her car window as they were leaving our house. "Bye Mimi and Pop, we love you!!"

2 comments:

Bunch of Oranges said...

Love that orange dress! I love the bye bye waving picture! Too cute! She is getting soo big!

Kylea Hapka said...

I love the new pictures :) Y'all are so cute! I have also been longing to see you again! ps: I have a blog now too... kyleahap.blogspot.com I decided to join the club. I should do an ode to Laurie post.